Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Swimming at Flaxmere Waterworld

Flaxmere Waterworld 
JPEG Image

For  two weeks,  room 19 are  going swimming at the Flaxmere Waterworld.   There are groups one two and three I am in group three because I'm a good swimmer.  My favourite swimming is dolphin dive the bad one I can't do is free style with no flutterboard.  Every Thursday I go there for swimming lessons it is quite fun and the people in my group are Lizi and Reid's sister.When we go on the bus to Flaxmere water world some are enormous as I like to sit way far at the back seats and at the front I sit at the very front. The big pool is SO COLD! like a freezer and the little pool is warm as like a spa pool but we couldn't even fit in the little pool.  

1 comment:

  1. I think you swim like a fish out in the sea and only going to get better. Keep listening to your instructors Wairangi and you will become a fish very soon. Love from Mum

    ReplyDelete