Thursday, May 26, 2016

Guitar lessons

Guitar lessons

On Tuesdays I have Guitar lessons with my friend Riley,Charlotte,James and Luke.  All of them are in room 18 but not Luke.  I have a blue Guitar Charlotte has a red one and Riley has a red one too.  There are all sorts of cords there is A,D,E,G,F,C,A seven,D seven and E seven,  My favourite cord is A because its quick for me to do it and I can do it with out looking.  Riley's favourite cord is D because he does it straight away.  Charlotte's is rather out of A,D, or E.  And James is none of them because he is new and Luke because he is new too.  My teacher's name is Morris or Mr Rebs he is old as his Guitar is brown and that is with Luke and James because they are using the schools Guitar because they all don't have one but probably Morris does.   We all have to pay the fees to play Guitar lessons and it is better playing the Guitar with your nails cut so you can bend down on the cords so it sounds better.  

2 comments:

  1. i like the way you talk about the others and yours

    ReplyDelete