Thursday, June 22, 2017

Tipuna Writing

Tipuna Writing

I am from a family that doesn’t go out that much but we do lots of stuff after school like sports after school.

I am from a family that go’s to church every Sunday and doe’s choir after church on Sunday’s.

I am from a family that like’s to do lots of sports like Rugby, Netball and lots of other sports.

I am from a family that likes to keep the house tidy and our chores to keep the house clean is me to vacum the lounge, kitchen, dineing room, down stairs, upstairs, my brothers room, and my sister Tehia vacums my Mums and my brother Nathanael vacums my mums car.

I am from a family that loves each other and hugs, and kisses each other.

I am from a family that likes to go to the pools lots of time when it is hot like the scorching hot sun.

I am from a family that likes to play on Computers, I Pads, Phones, T.V, And Tablets.

2 comments:

  1. You are right, you are from a busy family that does all the things you have mention. You are a very busy boy who plays alot of sports and does alot of chores at home. I like getting hugs and kisses from you Wairangi. From Mum xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you said that we are a busy family because we are escpially after school.

    ReplyDelete