Thursday, May 4, 2017

Ocean Poems

Ocean Poem
My subject is a shell     

Its appearance  is giant like a solid rock. It looks like a living fossil. It also looks like a colourful rainbow. It feels like a smooth blanket. Its texture feel like a spongy sponge. It also feels like a rough humongous stone. It sounds like rough waves crashing on the sand. It  sounds like a creaking door door opening.  It also sounds like  a bird tweeting in my ear. It reminds me of my uncle giving me a special shell once.  The shell is tough like a old wooden tree. I found the shell by napier beach by a enormous stick. I think what happened to it in its life was lots of people hurtled past the shell and didn’t pick it up. I think what may happen to it next is someone might pick it up. I wonder if it was a teeny ant headquarters for ant super heroes.                

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if the shell was a teeny ant headquarters as well Wairangi!! From Mum xx

    ReplyDelete